Pallet...?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Tue Nov 6 10:39:46 PST 2007

	Hello Ryan!

	I think this question is long overdue, and in a way I would like to
apologize for apparently having ignored your seemingly interesting
work on Pallet thus far! But trust me, I haven't ;-)

	So, mind filling us in on what you're doing with Pallet? What's the
scope of your project? Tying into the existing MacPorts API to
provide a Cocoa front end...? Or are you all the way out there
rewriting us entirely? ;-)

	How's Pallet shaping up? Do you have any demonstrations? roadmap? ETA?

	Very interested in finding out more about your work, tell us all
about it! Regards,....

-jmpp