Pallet...?

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Thu Nov 8 13:11:27 PST 2007

On 8 Nov 2007, at 12:53, Kirk Kelsey wrote:

> On Nov 7, 2007, at 10:23 AM, Randall Wood wrote:
>> The MacPorts Framework (https://svn.macosforge.org/projects/
>> macports/browser/users/rhwood/MacPorts.Framework or port
>> MacPorts_Framework) has the following major issues:
> [snip]
>>        5) The entire thing is basically undocumented - if anyone
>> wants to headerdoc this framework, I'll work with you to figure
>> out what's going on in the code.
>
> I'm interested in the project, and documentation seems like a good
> place to get my feet wet. The only thing I would need to get
> started is a mapping from the Trac browser url you provided to an
> actual svn repository url.

svn co http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/users/rhwood/
MacPorts.Framework

Or if you want both Pallet and the MacPorts.Framework, its

svn co http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports/users/rhwood

> Please let me know if the offer/request still stands.

The offer still stands.

Randall Wood
rhwood at mac.com
http://shyramblings.blogspot.com

"The rules are simple: The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes.
All the
rest is just philosophy."