/Library/Frameworks violates layout

N_Ox n.oxyde at gmail.com
Mon Nov 12 04:02:23 PST 2007

Le 12 nov. 07 à 07:19, Juan Manuel Palacios a écrit :

> 	So, N_Ox, are we gonna see Frameworks moved inside ${prefix} for
> 1.6? If I recall correctly from our IRC conversation the other day,
> it's the Xcode PortGroup that needs to be tweaked for this path to
> change?
>
> 	Regards,....
>

> -jmpp

There's a few other changes needed to make the move:
- Change the default ${xcode.destroot.path} set by
`xcode.destroot.type framework`.
- Add "FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATH='${prefix}/Library/Frameworks:\$
(FRAMEWORK_SEARCH_PATH)'" to the default ${xcode.build.settings}.
- Add "-F${prefix}/Library/Frameworks" to the default $
{configure.ldflags} and ${configure.cppflags}.

At last but not least, there's a few xcode ports which default
destroot stage fails to install the framework product and these are
installed manually through `copy` TCL procedure, they will need to be
modified accordingly.

Regards,

--
Anthony Ramine, the "Ports tree cleaning Maestro".
<nox at macports.org>