Change in commit mails format

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Fri Nov 16 09:26:01 PST 2007

	As you may have seen in r31128, commit log mails from our repository
are now being sent as coming from the real user that made the commit,
not the generic "source_changes at macosforge.org" as it used to be until
now.

	I feel this is a small but big improvement in readability of our
commit mails, thanks again to Bill for making things happen! The one
(hopefully small) drawback is that now subscribing to macports-changes
will be have to be strictly enforced among us committers (it was
already a requirement), as otherwise your mails will be rejected by
the mailing list server. So, please, do sign up if you're a committer
and are not already on the list, http://lists.macosforge.org/mailman/listinfo/macports-changes

	Regards,...

-jmpp