libgtop's dependency on gnome-terminal

Randall Wood rhwood at mac.com
Sun Nov 18 02:12:44 PST 2007

On 16 Nov 2007, at 19:50, Rainer Müller wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I discovered today that libgtop depends on gnome-terminal which
> pulls in
> the whole gnome-platform-suite. I don't understand why this dependency
> is declared, because libgtop builds fine without gnome-terminal.
> Is this a mistake?

This was an old mistake. I have commited an update to the libgtop
portfile that includes every dependency that I could specifically
determine: glib2 and gettext. I hope that it now builds correctly
without complaining of a missing dependency (I can't test this as I
don't have a machine that I clean at this point).

Randall Wood
rhwood at mac.com
http://shyramblings.blogspot.com

"The rules are simple: The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes.
All the
rest is just philosophy."