Trac emails -- how to stop getting them

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Mon Nov 19 05:54:50 PST 2007

On Nov 19, 2007, at 9:13 AM, N_Ox wrote:

> As Ryan said, with the new configuration anyone who had participated
> in the ticket (even just to change some properties) gets notified
> afterwards.
> We should only notify the reporter and the assignee by default,
> shouldn't we?

	That's Trac's "notify updaters" feature in action, with which anyone
who's ever "updated" a ticket gets, hhhhmmmmm, notified ;-)

	I could ask Bill to turn it off for us if it turns out to be too much
of a nuisance and there's strong demand against it, but the one
unfortunate thing is that all of Apple is off this entire week for
thanksgiving! Maybe we could take this time then to poll...?

	Regards,...

-jmpp