[31448] trunk/dports/mail/t-prot/Portfile

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Sat Nov 24 07:40:58 PST 2007

On Nov 24, 2007, at 09:09, Simon Ruderich wrote:

> On Sat, Nov 24, 2007 at 08:36:08AM -0600, Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>>
>> Then you should fix the log message with:
>>
>> svn propedit --revprop -r 31448 svn:log
>> http://svn.macosforge.org/repository/macports
>>
>> When you edit the property, mail is not currently sent to the changes
>> mailing list, nor is the change picked up by Trac. However, I hope
>> that will
>> change in the future through the installation of a post-revprop-
>> change hook.
>
> Thanks for the hint, I fixed it.
>
> But the change is not showing up in Trac and svn log. But if I do
> "propedit"
> again it is displayed correctly.

Right, like I said, Trac won't pick up the change, until we write and
install a post-revprop-change hook into the repository to do that.

"svn log" on the command line does show the change.

Note that MacPorts 1.6 will still include the cd command; its removal
has been deferred to 1.7 due to the high number of ports still using
the cd command.