Trac ticket Cc list should be changeable by anybody

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Tue Oct 2 07:44:08 PDT 2007

On Oct 1, 2007, at 4:19 AM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Apparently our Trac install doesn't allow just anybody to add
> themselves to a ticket's Cc list. I think it should. Can we change it?

	This requires tweaking trac privileges for each user, which trac
doesn't support out of the box. I'm currently lobbying Mac OS Forge
admins to install the appropriate plugin to let us do just that (see
ticket #12595), but I reckon it's gonna take some time given that
they are currently moving to new servers (wooooot!).

	I'll inform of any updates. Regards,...

-jmpp