r 29606: python25

Jyrki Wahlstedt jwa at macports.org
Thu Oct 4 03:26:36 PDT 2007

This was committed:
r29606 | nox at macports.org | 2007-10-02 23:59:41 +0300 (Ti, 02 Lok
2007) | 8 lines

python25 (closes #12803):
  * Added dynamic library build.
  * Added gettext dependency (for the _locale core module).
  * Fixed the "_environ not defined" bug.
  * Reworked post-destroot stage to use `move` instead of `system cd
mv`.
  * Added md5 checksum.
  * Rewritten livecheck.regex to something cooler.

Ok, this seems to work as advertised, but if, as I did, one drops
disable-framework (to do the framework install that is really
needed), the result is this:
libtool -o libpython2.5.dylib -dynamic  \
         -all_load libpython2.5.a -single_module \
         -install_name /opt/local/Library/Frameworks/Python.framework/
Versions/2.5/lib/libpython2.5.dylib \
         -compatibility_version 2.5 \
         -current_version 2.5 -lSystem -lSystemStubs -L/opt/local/lib
/usr/bin/gcc-4.0 -L/opt/local/lib -u _PyMac_Error Python.framework/
Versions/2.5/Python -o python.exe \
                 Modules/python.o \
                 -L. -lpython2.5 -ldl
i686-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1: Python.framework/Versions/2.5/Python:
No such file or directory
make: *** [python.exe] Error 1

With the previous version I could build a framework install, albeit a
bit misconfigured, but this breaks it. I'll look into this, but I
don't have much time to use at the moment, so I'd be grateful of
anyone's help here.

!
! Jyrki Wahlstedt
!	http://www.wahlstedt.fi/jyrki/
!
! Our life is no dream; but it ought to become one and perhaps will.
! PGP key ID: 0x139CC386 fingerprint: F355 B46F 026C B8C1 89C0  A780
6366 EFD9 139C C386