[29634] trunk/dports/devel/pcre/Portfile

N_Ox n.oxyde at gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 05:48:42 PDT 2007

Le 4 oct. 07 à 09:43, source_changes at macosforge.org a écrit :

> Revision 29634
> Author jkh at macports.org
> Date 2007-10-04 00:43:51 -0700 (Thu, 04 Oct 2007)
> Log Message
> Given that utf8 is the "defacto standard" encoding for MacOSX,
> make it supported by default (I can see no particularly compelling
> reason to make it a variant).
> Modified Paths
> trunk/dports/devel/pcre/Portfile

Please read `configure --help` before making such changes:

configure --help:
   --enable-unicode-properties
                           enable Unicode properties support (implies
                           --enable-utf8)

configure.ac:
   # Make sure that if enable_unicode_properties was set, that UTF-8
support
   # is enabled.
   #
   if test "x$enable_unicode_properties" = "xyes"
   then
     if test "x$enable_utf8" = "xno"
     then
       AC_MSG_ERROR([support for Unicode properties requires UTF-8
support])
     fi
     enable_utf8=yes
   fi

By the way, this port is not openmaintained, please file a ticket if
you have any complaint.

Regards,
--
Anthony Ramine, the infamous MacPorts Trac slave.
nox at macports.org