Gnupg 2.0.7 Portfiles

Boey Maun Suang boeyms at macports.org
Tue Oct 16 22:33:19 PDT 2007

Hi,

> I found port tree has gnupg 2.0.4 only. So I took some time and worked
> out working portfiles for it.

I'd just done them overnight and was about to commit them when I saw
your email :)  They're committed now.  Also, for future reference,
please attach any updates as unified diffs (using the -u flag; see
the diff man page), as it makes it much easier to see what the
changes are.

You should send an email to macports-mgr at lists.macosforge.org
explaining the symptoms and when they started occurring; hopefully
they can get it fixed for you.

Kind regards,

Maun Suang

--