Apache + PHP5 Help

Ronald Valente rawn027 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 29 09:49:00 PDT 2007

I am on Leopard Server with MacPorts that I compiled from source.

I ran the following command:

sudo port install php5 +mysql5 +server +macosx +snmp +apache2

Then I pointed my httpd.conf to the /opt/local/apache2/modules/
libphp5.so and phpinfo shows the new version.
PHP Works but I do not see anypictures. It is compiled with GD and
libpng support but I get a question mark where every png should be.

For more clarification I am trying to use NetMRG or Cacti.
All my permissions are correct.

Here is the error I get when I checked the log.

10/29/07 8:54:49 AM org.apache.httpd[35339] httpd: Syntax error on
line 143 of /private/etc/apache2/httpd.conf: Cannot load /opt/local/
apache2/modules/libphp5.so into server: dlopen(/opt/local/apache2/
modules/libphp5.so, 10): no suitable image found.  Did find:\n\t/opt/
local/apache2/modules/libphp5.so: mach-o, but wrong architecture

Thanks in advance!

-Ron