[MacPorts] #13020: fortune doesn't build under Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Wed Oct 31 01:45:26 PDT 2007

On Oct 31, 2007, at 03:39, Anders F Björklund wrote:

>> Changes (by ryandesign at macports.org):
>>
>>   * summary:  fortune doesn't build under leopard => fortune
>> doesn't build
>>               under Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard
>>   * owner:  macports-dev at lists.macosforge.org => afb at macports.org
>>   * cc:  => afb at macports.org, mordeth at bitbucket.be
>
> What was wrong with "leopard" in the Trac descriptions ?
>
> "Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard" not only looks long and bulky,
> but it's also redundant since 10.5 == Leopard anyway...
>
> Actually a keyword would be better, but I guess Trac
> is enough challenged as it is without adding platforms.

I dunno. Some bugs were using "10.5", some were using "Leopard". I
figured I'd change them to the complete correct product name so
people searching for either string could find it.

Not enough people use the keywords for that to be a useful way to
search for anything, since you have to specifically indicate that you
want to search for something in the keywords...