Newbie Port Creator Questions

Jonathan Strine jstrine at vexate.net
Sun Sep 2 15:15:14 PDT 2007

Markus,

Thank you very much for the answers, but I am left with one more
question.  Does the statement quoted below mean that as long as the
patch *and* the base port (that is the main program, dynamips) are
both GPL, then everything is OK?  If I understand GPL correctly I
cannot redistribute a patched version of of a non-GPL program (even
if the patch is GPL) since that would "break" the license?

Am I correct in the above?

--
Jonathan Strine
PGP Key ID:  0x0A02201C