Missing tickets

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Mon Sep 3 18:31:54 PDT 2007

On Sep 3, 2007, at 8:37 PM, Randall Wood wrote:

> I recently had a ticket that I was not being listed in Trac,
> #11903. Changing its priority from "Expected" to "Normal" solved
> the problem. I wonder how many other tickets have invalid
> priorities since the change in Trac priority values?

	Unfortunately many of them were affected by the changes, namely all
those that had the values that were removed/renamed [1]. For the
purpose of fixing that side effect I created the "infrastructure
request" ticket #12603, which contains proposed SQL statements [2]
that when injected directly into the trac db should correct the
situation.

-jmpp

[1] Thanks to Anthony Ramine (N_Ox) for manually fixing many of the
affected tickets!
[2] Thanks to Chris Pickel (sfiera) for figuring out the needed SQL
statements to bring the db up to date.