The Emperor's New Clothes!

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Thu Sep 6 00:49:23 PDT 2007

	Thanks a great deal to Chris for pushing his css mockup into trunk/
www! Even if temporary, this design is looking pretty good in my
opinion. And if we all end up liking it enough.. maybe we can even
drop the "temporary" moniker ;-)

	You can always look at the new design live on my server, http://
apollo.homeunix.net/macports , which always mirrors the contents of
trunk/www at any moment.

	Content of the pages is still the same, though, Chris only worked on
the aesthetics. I'm hoping with these initiatives we can mull
people's interest to start contributing some new content for the new
site.

	In the mean time... enjoy!

-jmpp