openvpn2: "Cannot allocate TUN/TAP dev dynamically"

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Fri Aug 29 03:02:17 PDT 2008

If the kext is meant to be loaded by the system at startup, it has to
go in the System-provided folder. The macfuse port just follows the
lead of the official MacFuse project and puts it where the official
MacFuse project designates - this works, because MacFuse apps
explicitly load the kext when they need it.

-Kevin Ballard

--
Kevin Ballard
http://kevin.sb.org