Tracking which ports were installed explicitly

Andre Stechert stechert at gmail.com
Wed Dec 3 13:27:48 PST 2008

Didn't see anything about counts of the implicit dependencies in the
ticket or in this thread.  The states of a port are probably
"explicitly installed", "implicit against 1 other port", "implicit
against 2 other ports", etc., right?  Otherwise, you have the
potential of setting the orphaned bit too early.  Also, the "explicit"
bit should probably be independent of the implicit dependency count.