[43140] trunk/base/src/upgrade_sources_conf_default.tcl

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Dec 5 15:15:05 PST 2008

On Dec 5, 2008, at 16:36, blb at macports.org wrote:

> +Warning, your source config file at:
> +
> +   $sourcesConf
> +
> +needs to have a \[default\] tag added to the primary MacPorts
> repository,
> +however I was unable to determine which one is the proper one.
> Please
> +add it manually by either appending \[default\] to the end of the
> correct
> +line, or if there are already tags, adding it to the list, eg,
> +\[nosync,default\].

I'd rather MacPorts didn't refer to itself in the first person. Apple
hasn't used "I" in any error messages that I can recall, and I don't
think MacPorts has until now either.

How about:

Warning, your source config file at:

    $sourcesConf

needs to have a \[default\] tag added to the primary ports repository,
but MacPorts was unable to determine which entry that is.  Please add
the tag manually by either appending \[default\] to the end of the