[MacPorts] #14062: Website does not render properly in IE7

Mark Hattam mark at dxradio.demon.co.uk
Sat Dec 13 02:33:06 PST 2008

The main page works in IE7 on XP Pro ...
http://www.macports.org

BUT ... some links from it to other pages don't
eg the link to "5246 ports"
http://www.macports.org/ports.php
tries to download a file to you

similarly the "get in touch with us" link
tries to download a file.

yet the link to "installation"
http://www.macports.org/install.php
does work