Request for MLT and Kdenlive inclusion in MacPorts

O illogical1 at gmail.com
Sun Dec 14 10:27:05 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 14, 2008 at 7:15 AM, Jean-Michel Pouré <jm at poure.com> wrote:
> Dear Friends,
>
> Kdenlive is a Free and Open-source video editor:
> http://www.kdenlive.org
>
> Would it be possible to include Kdenlive and MLT video engine in
> MacPorts. At Kdenlive team, we are ready to support and answer
> questions.
Looks like you guys the only thing missing are portfiles for MLT and
kdenlive respectively.
Do you guys know if MLT builds on OS X and if it doesn't would you be
willing to do the dirty work of getting it to?

> Kind regards,
> Jean-Michel

Robert Orben  - "Older people shouldn't eat health food, they need all
the preservatives they can get."