Moscow ML port

Ian Grant Ian.Grant at cl.cam.ac.uk
Mon Dec 15 07:40:49 PST 2008

Dear list,

I sent this on Wednesday last week but I have no evidence it ever reached macports-devel.

I have not yet had any response from the maintainer of the port. What should one do in this circumstance?

For info, the dynamic libraries are a part of the Moscow ML distribution. I presume it was just because of technical difficulties that they were not enabled in the original mosml port. The technical difficulties have all been overcome!

Ian

Begin forwarded message: