[44465] trunk/dports/x11/bitmap/Portfile

Bryan Blackburn blb at macports.org
Sun Dec 28 20:55:41 PST 2008

On Sun, Dec 28, 2008 at 08:38:39PM -0800, Jeremy Huddleston said:
> Right, that would be true if bitmap actually used libXp, but it doesn't:
[...]
> You are seeing libXp because you are using /usr/X11/lib/libXaw.8.dylib
> which uses libXp.

Oops, my first building of the dep-list was based on otool output prior to
adding the --disable-xprint, so yeah it did link to XAW8 then.  The install
as it is now, it doesn't use libXp, so you're right, no need for it.

I should probably finalize the dep list after I have it linking to things
only in ${prefix} instead of one step at a time...

Bryan

[...]