[Fwd: [MacPorts Lint] Portfile Lint Errors for: vim]

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Mon Feb 11 00:24:49 PST 2008

I actually get 147 warnings now instead of what you got in the
email... As far as I know, the linting is working. I dont maintain the
lint code, I just maintain the server-side process for making those
emails exactly from the output of "port lint". You should get the same
errors locally with "port lint" before committing. If you see a
discrepancy, definitely forward me the output the server gave you and
the output you get locally.

-Bill

On Feb 10, 2008, at 4:29 PM, Rainer Müller wrote:
> Hi Bill,
>
> I got this error message below. Is there something broken? Or is
> there anything in my port which could cause such an error? I also
> got the same error for vim-app. This was sent out after commit r34037.
>
> Rainer

----
William Siegrist
Software Support Engineer