Improvements for automated port lint

William Siegrist wsiegrist at apple.com
Tue Feb 12 00:24:58 PST 2008

I can work on the first two points sometime this week probably. The
script is in the repo also, so I'll take patches of course if someone
wants something specific/quicker.

On the 3rd point, the email/diff script is a 3rd-party perl module, so
this would be more work. This does bring up the point I asked before
(though maybe just to the MP management), do we want lint emails to go
to one of the mailing lists instead of just the maintainers?

-Bill