unison and protocol breakage

Vincent Lefevre vincent-opdarw at vinc17.org
Sun Feb 17 17:28:35 PST 2008

On 2008-02-17 09:15:47 -0500, Kevin Ballard wrote:
> Right now we're providing the official, released, stable version. That's
> what we should provide.

I agree that it should be provided. What I was requesting is that
2.13 be provided as well (but 2.27 would still be the default). And
I don't think one can blame Debian or administrators of machines
that have 2.13 only, in particular because 2.27 was released as
stable on January 21:

i.e. less than a month ago. If you still think that 2.13 is outdated
and must not be provided for this reason, then I propose to remove
any software that is more than one-month old.

--
Vincent Lefèvre <vincent at vinc17.org> - Web: <http://www.vinc17.org/>