Proposal for daily list of new tickets

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Feb 22 02:30:43 PST 2008

On Feb 22, 2008, at 03:32, Randall Wood wrote:

> Openoffice.org publishes a daily email of new tickets to, not only its
> developers mailing lists, but to its blogging systems as well. Is
> there any reason we should not (or can not) have trac provide a daily
> email into the macports-dev list of new tickets?
>
> I have subscribed to the tickets list (and quickly unsubscribed once
> it got working) but it was way too much email to handle, but maybe a
> daily digest listing new tickets would help?

I wouldn't want such a report mailed here to macports-dev; I have
enough to read here already. I don't subscribe to macports-tickets
either.

I look at this URL when I have time, to see what new unassigned
tickets there are:

https://trac.macports.org/projects/macports/query?
status=new&status=assigned&status=reopened&owner=macports-tickets%
40lists.macosforge.org&order=id&desc=1

Anyone else can of course do that too.