[34368] trunk/dports/games/tuxmath/Portfile

Ryan Schmidt ryandesign at macports.org
Fri Feb 22 15:53:19 PST 2008

On Feb 22, 2008, at 15:48, Rainer Müller wrote:

> Ryan Schmidt wrote:
>
>> You need to bump the port revision too so everyone gets that change.
>
> I thought about that, but was uncertain if just this addition
> justifies a revision increment.

If a different set of files ends up on the user's machine, the
revision must be incremented. Otherwise some users with tuxmath
1.6.1_0 have one set of files and other users with 1.6.1_0 have a
different set of files. That's not reliable; that's not reproducible.
I incremented the port revision in r34385.