Warnings when I visit http://www.macports.org/ in Safari v.1.3.2

js ebgssth at gmail.com
Tue Feb 26 06:29:50 PST 2008

The problem is Safari 1.3 is processing the page as an XML document,
even though, just as you pointed out, it's really a XHTML.
The server seems returning the right HTTP header,
so I think it's actually a Safari's problem.

Converting the entities with its applicable characters or numeric
entities would
fix this problem.