livecheck not finding latest version

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Wed Feb 27 11:41:30 PST 2008

Hi

I'm trying to get livecheck working for all my ports and am running
into a strange problem for bzr-rebase. I have the following in the
Portfile:

livecheck.check regex
livecheck.url ${master_sites}
livecheck.regex ${name}-(\[0-9\]+\.\[0-9\]+).tar.gz

the specified ${master_sites} points to the download location
(http://samba.org/~jelmer/bzr) whenever I run livecheck I get the
following displayed

[ram at skymoo bzr-rebase]$ sudo port livecheck
bzr-rebase seems to have been updated (port version: 0.3, new version: 0.2)
[ram at skymoo bzr-rebase]$

Any ideas why livecheck is saying that 0.2 is newer than the ports
0.3, and how I can fix this? Is there a problem with my regular
expression?

Cheers

Adam