py-twistedweb2 and py25-twisted-web2 uses different name convension

Kevin Ballard eridius at macports.org
Fri Feb 29 12:33:05 PST 2008

The problem is this breaks the upgrade path. Anybody with py25-twisted-
web2 will lose the ability to update their port if it gets renamed to
py25-twistedweb2. They'll have to discover this problem on their own
and uninstall py25-twisted-web2 and install py25-twistedweb2.

The only workaround I can think of for this is to push a dummy update
for py25-twisted-web2 that errors out on fetch with a message saying
to uninstall and reinstall py25-twistedweb2, but that's ugly and
unfriendly.

-Kevin Ballard

--
Kevin Ballard