darwinports.com

Jordan K. Hubbard jkh at apple.com
Tue Jan 8 09:14:43 PST 2008

On Jan 8, 2008, at 12:48 AM, Michael Witten wrote:

> I still think my first suggestion is the best:
>
>> 	(1)	Clarify the situation in the FAQ, in the Wiki,
>> 		and on the main page.

Well, the project documentation is no different than, say, a Portfile
- by all means open a ticket and attach a diff with the wording you
think would be appropriate (I believe the web site contents are in
svn, yes?).  That will expedite this change since all a committer
needs to do is apply your patch and check it in.

- Jordan