Subject: [32751] net/dhcp startupitem

markd at macports.org markd at macports.org
Sun Jan 13 13:25:11 PST 2008

Blair,

I see.  That's fine then.  I just wanted to be sure there was a reason for
making it a script startupitem and there is.  I'm cc'ing James (master of
all things startupitem) just in case he knows why the executable
startupitem type wasn't adequate in this case.  It seems like it should
have worked.  Thanks for fixing the port.

Mark