/opt/local/bin/python2.5 as default MacPorts' "python" interpreter

Douglas Philips dgou at mac.com
Fri Jan 18 06:04:17 PST 2008

Just a note that ticket #13452 is still open, so given that the gnome/
python 'which (python) version will be used where' is still not
resolved (and I realize that involves several maintainers
coordinating, so I am not complaining, just observing), I'm not
terrribly sanguine about seeing the default python move up to 2.5,
but I suppose that won't affect this underlying issue either way...

--Doug