Trying porting back WebKit

Guido Soranzio guido.soranzio at gmail.com
Thu Jan 24 06:00:08 PST 2008

The GTK port of WebKit is being used by more and more
Gnome programs as an alternative to the Gecko engine,
so I have tried to create the attached minimal portfile
for "webkitgtk", but the compilation fails with the following
error:

/opt/local/include/X11/X.h:108: error: conflicting declaration
'typedef XID Cursor'
/System/Library/Frameworks/ApplicationServices.framework/Frameworks/
QD.framework/Headers/QuickdrawTypes.h:269: error: 'Cursor' has a
previous declaration as 'typedef struct Cursor Cursor'
make[1]: *** [WebCore/page/libWebKitGtk_la-Frame.lo] Error 1

Which is the elegant way of proceeding with Apple sources?  :)

-Guido

--------------------8<----------------------------------------
# $Id$

PortSystem 1.0

name            webkitgtk
version         r29753
maintainers	nomaintainer
categories	devel
description	GTK+ port of WebKit.
long_description ${description}
homepage	http://www.webkit.org
platforms	darwin
master_sites    http://nightly.webkit.org/files/trunk/src
use_bzip2       yes
distname        WebKit-${version}
checksums       md5 9ad7d64dd106b10b55d4bf81a0bbd650
configure.cmd   ./autogen.sh
depends_build   port:libtool \
                 port:icu \
                 port:pkg-config
depends_lib	port:gtk2
pre-configure {
     reinplace "s|aclocal |aclocal -I${prefix}/share/aclocal |" \
         ${worksrcpath}/autogen.sh
     reinplace "s|libtoolize|glibtoolize|" \
         ${worksrcpath}/autogen.sh
}