rb-criteria

Caspar Florian Ebeling febeling at macports.org
Mon Jul 14 13:51:58 PDT 2008

While looking a bit closer at all the broken ruby ports which
my regression testing turned up, I encountered some real
cruft. Some of the libraries are really quite abandoned,
like Criteria. This particular one has no active web site any longer,
and can only be found on mirror servers. The unit tests don't
pass anylonger, with errors indicating that the lib does
not work with current day rubys at all, like different return
types. I dont want to assume maintainership of this whole
libary now. Is this maybe the right moment to remove a
port?

Florian

--
Florian Ebeling