[MacPorts] #16002: macfuse not building on 10.4.11

Xin Liu smilerliu at gmail.com
Thu Jul 17 10:04:43 PDT 2008

Please, check the error message carefully. There are two errors:

1. A shell command returned non-zero. I don't know the reason for this.
2. The SDK is not found in /MacOSX10.4u.sdk, which should not be the
path to the SDK. The reason for this is that a variable
$(DEVELOPER_SDK_DIR) is not set in the Xcode project file.