[38374] trunk/dports/java

Blair Zajac blair at orcaware.com
Fri Jul 18 09:36:59 PDT 2008

I applied that patch and it doesn't work for me.

$ port -d -v fetch jna
DEBUG: Found port in
file:///Users/blair/my-macports/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/java/jna
DEBUG: Changing to port directory:
/Users/blair/my-macports/var/macports/sources/rsync.macports.org/release/ports/java/jna
DEBUG: Requested variant darwin is not provided by port jna.
DEBUG: Requested variant i386 is not provided by port jna.
DEBUG: Requested variant macosx is not provided by port jna.
Portfile changed since last build; discarding previous state.
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.main (jna)
--->  Fetching jna
DEBUG: Executing org.macports.fetch (jna)
--->  jna.jar doesn't seem to exist in
/Users/blair/my-macports/var/macports/distfiles/jna
--->  Attempting to fetch jna.jar from
https://jna.dev.java.net/source/browse/*checkout*/jna/tags/3.0.4/jnalib/dist/

DEBUG: Fetching failed:: couldn't connect to server
--->  Attempting to fetch jna.jar from
http://svn.macports.org/repository/macports/distfiles/jna

Blair