[MacPorts] Notification: howto/SetupTracAjpWsgi added

Bryan Blackburn 0x62_0x6c_0x62 at pobox.com
Sun Jul 27 16:07:20 PDT 2008

On Jul 27, 2008, at 4:09 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Why is Leopard required?

Partly, the _www user and group would need to be just www, and mostly
because that's where I'm currently running it.  While I was running
ajp-wsgi on 10.4 basically like this, I don't recall what changes, if
any, had to be made to work on 10.5 (beyond _www/www of course).

If someone makes it work this way on 10.4, then the howto can be
updated to be 10.4+ instead.  I just didn't want to claim that without
being sure...

Bryan