[38646] trunk/doc-new/guide

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Tue Jul 29 11:04:56 PDT 2008

Caspar Florian Ebeling wrote:
>> I don't have XML_CATALOG_FILES in my environment as Bryan suggested in
>> another mail.
>
> Nor do I. And I didn't do any further magic or configuration. No idea, tbh.
>
> Might be an outdated configuration on your machine, because I installed
> and never upgraded it, so the configuration is as current as the version
> numbers indeicate, I think April or so.

So I uninstalled docbook-xml, docbook-xsl and libxslt. I made sure that
there are no files left in /opt/local/share/xml/docbook or
/opt/local/share/xsl.

Then I reinstalled docbook-xml, docbook-xsl and libxslt. And it still
needs more than 11 minutes to compile the guide.

I will try to build it completely new in a different prefix and diff the
  files afterwards to find the issue.

Rainer