[38646] trunk/doc-new/guide

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Tue Jul 29 11:32:23 PDT 2008

Rainer Müller wrote:
> I will try to build it completely new in a different prefix and diff the
>   files afterwards to find the issue.

Seems like I finally found the issue.
It was something in /opt/local/etc/xml/catalog. I am attaching a diff of
the old and the new version in case someone else has similar problems. I
have no idea there these entries disturbing the build came from. As this
file is not part of any port it was never upgraded.

With the new one, the guide finally compiles in less than 10 seconds.
Thanks for your help!

Rainer