Website

Randall Wood randall.h.wood at alexandriasoftware.com
Mon Jun 9 05:23:48 PDT 2008

I have a substantive change I would like to propose to the MacPorts
website. This change has some issues that need to be resolved before
it can be used though.

Does anyone have a public server that they would let me post it onto
for discussion?

The big change is this:
Make URLs in the form /port.php?port=<portname> return a valid result
that includes strong interlinking with the rest of the MacPorts site
including embedding a list of the 5 most recent changes to the port
and a list of not more than 5 open tickets on the port.

Since this file duplicates a lot of code from ports.php, I've split
that out into a separate file, but have not yet pushed that change
back into ports.php in addition to other small changes to other files
in the website.

--
Randall Wood
randall.h.wood at alexandriasoftware.com

"The rules are simple: The ball is round. The game lasts 90 minutes.
All the rest is just philosophy."