[37697] trunk/dports/science/glue/Portfile

Rainer Müller raimue at macports.org
Fri Jun 20 11:44:52 PDT 2008

Joshua Root wrote:
>> dist_subdir ${name}/${version}_${revision}
>>
>> If you want, you could remove this later, once the next version of
>> the software is released.
>
> Won't this result in one of the distfiles being orphaned, i.e. it won't
> be removed by clean --dist?

${distpath}/${name} is hardcoded to be removed additionally to
${distpath}/${dist_subdir} on clean --dist.

But you are right, if you change it from a non-standard location to
another non-standard location (e.g. if you have the definition from
above and increment the Portfile revision), it will leave orphaned files.

Is there something we could do against it?

Rainer