Splitting the guide

Simon Ruderich simon at ruderich.com
Wed Mar 5 14:41:54 PST 2008

On Wed, Mar 05, 2008 at 06:14:46PM +0100, Rainer Müller wrote:
> Hi Simon,
>
> Simon Ruderich wrote:
>> I just created a chunked version of the guide and uploaded it on my homepage:
>> http://ruderich.com/macports/chunked/
>
> Looks good so far. But I would like the TOC to be on each page for easier
> switching of chapters. Could the current chapter be marked inside the list
> then? Also, as said before, Back/Next/Up links would be nice-to-have.

See my mail to Juan about the table of contents.

> I think you just used the chunked docbook XSL? Do you have any experience
> with XSL and are you able to improve that? :-)
>
> Rainer

Yes, I used the chunked version. But my experience with XSL is basic at best.
I did some minor changes for the man pages but that is all. If someone can
help me with the XSL for the guide I would be very happy.

Simon
--
+ privacy is necessary
+ using http://gnupg.org