Rails 2.0 port ?

Lutz Horn lutz.horn at fastmail.fm
Mon Mar 10 00:45:39 PDT 2008

Hi Yann

On Sun, 09 Mar 2008 21:39:11 +0100, "Yann Corno"
<yann at daysofwonder.com> said:
> Does anyone know if (or when) Ruby on Rails 2.0 will be available in
> MacPorts ?

There is an open ticket <http://tinyurl.com/3ydrxb> that asks for RoR
2.0. Unfortunately the maintainer of the RoR related ports seems not to
be reachable. I'd try like to take over maintainership of these ports
but before this I'd have to look deeper into the specifics of Ruby
ports.

An open question is if the RoR ports should go to 2.x from 1.x in the
existing ports or if the existing ports should be kept and new ports for
RoR 2.x should be created.

Regards

Lutz
--
GnuPG Key: 1024D/6EBDA359 1999-09-20
Key fingerprint = 438D 31FC 9300 CED0 1CDE  A19D CD0F 9CA2 6EBD A359