[35275] trunk/dports

Adam Mercer ram at macports.org
Sun Mar 23 20:58:58 PDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 10:05 PM, Thomas Reifferscheid
<reiffert at macports.org> wrote:
> Dear James, I dont feel well with your changes. It will make life even
> harder for submitters to the ticket database choosing the right maintainer.

Why? MacPorts understands this obfuscation, it will expand to the
appropriate address. For example, running 'port info' for these ports
will return the correct email address: 'user' will be expanded to
user at macports.org and 'example.com:user' will be expanded to
user at example.com

I use this on all my ports, along with many other maintainers.

Cheers

Adam