octave-forge tarball format changed

Alakazam alakazam at melix.net
Sun May 18 05:19:14 PDT 2008

On 18 mai 08, at 14:16, Andrea D'Amore wrote:

> Ok so how sohuld we manage this? Wait for inclusion in portgroup?
> I've already prepared a good number of portfiles for them and I'm in
> the processo of testing them but if we're going with portgroup I'll
> just drop it.

If I am not mistaken, it would be quite simple to take all the common
elements in the Portfiles you are building, and add them to a
Portgroup (simply factor into a new Portfile all the common commands
and variables, and that makes a Portgroup file, actually), and then
use your script, without adding all the common rules, and use
"Portgroup octave" as the only common rule in all these portfiles.

--
Alakazam <alakazam at melix.net>