Remove www/legacy ?

Juan Manuel Palacios jmpp at macports.org
Wed May 21 22:46:20 PDT 2008

On May 21, 2008, at 6:27 PM, Kevin Van Vechten wrote:

> No objection here.
>
> On May 21, 2008, at 3:43 PM, William Siegrist wrote:
>
>> Is there any reason why we have the www/legacy directory still in
>> subversion?
>>
>> http://trac.macports.org/browser/trunk/www/legacy
>>
>> I'd like to recommend its removal.
>>
>> -Bill

	I kept it around while re-writing the website as a "just in case".
Then after for something else... which I cannot recall at the moment
(maybe the rss code in includes/news.inc and admin/? but then came
wordpress and so forth...), and since nothing is ever really lost in
SCM... nuke it! (you with admin access to Trac can tell better than
any of us if there's anything worth keeping in that rss code).

-jmpp