BBEdit/TextWrangler language module

Frank Schima macsforever2000 at macports.org
Thu Nov 6 08:48:11 PST 2008

Hi Ryan,

On Nov 5, 2008, at 8:11 PM, Ryan Schmidt wrote:

> Can we please put the BBEdit/TextWrangler language module in the
> contrib directory in the repository, instead of attached to the wiki
> page? The repository is where we store code; it's not efficient,
> when we need to make changes to the file, to have to download it
> from the wiki, change it, and upload a changed version.

I have added the file to the contrib area [1]. I edited the wiki page
to point to the new file location, but I can't figure out how to
delete an attachment from the wiki page [2]! Any ideas?

[1] <http://trac.macports.org/changeset/41582>
[2] <http://trac.macports.org/wiki/BbeditLanguageModule>

Cheers!
Frank