[macports-mgr] Dependencies and variants

C. Florian Ebeling florian.ebeling at gmail.com
Thu Nov 6 12:04:44 PST 2008

On Thu, Nov 6, 2008 at 11:27 AM, Paul Guyot <pguyot at kallisys.net> wrote:

> Le 6 nov. 08 à 10:44, Ryan Schmidt a écrit :
>
>> I would still like this discussion to take place on macports-dev, not
>> macports-mgr.
>
> True.

Why are such things discussed on a closed list?! I was already
wondering why there is no discussion going on. Isn't this projects
also built on the notion of openness etc? Also I didn't hear
anything about the R-word since the the management is
in office.

I think I'm a patient person but mp starts to bore me abit tbh.